Obesity: Silent killer of your Health
Obesity is defined as abnormal or Excessive accumulation of fat in the Body .It increases your risk of Diseases and Health problems. The good news is that even modest weight loss can improve OR prevent the health problems associated with Obesity.
Obesity is Diagnosed when your Body mass Index (B M I) is 30 OR Higher.
|B M I||Weight Status|
|Below 18.5||Under Weight|
|18.5 – 24||Normal|
|25 – 29||Over Weight|
|30 – 34||Obese (Gread-1)|
|35 – 39||Obese (Gread-2)|
|40 & Above||Extreme Obesity (Gread-3)|
Causes of Obesity
- Genetics: A person is More likely to Devlope Obesity if One or Both Parents are Obese.
- Physical Inactivity: Is Strongly Correlated with Weight Gain in Both Sexes.
- Unhealthy Diet and Eating Habits: Regular Intake of High Calories & Full of Fast food Leads to Obesity.
- Diseases: Such as Hypothyroidism; Insuline Resistance, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome; Cushing’s Syndrome are also Contributors to Obesity.
- Medications: Are Associated with Weight Gain Example
- Anticonvulsants (Medicine are used in Seizures)
- Antidepressants (Medicine use in treating Depression)
- Oral Contraceptive pills
- Cortico steroids
- Diabetes Medications
- Psychological Factors: Stress, Eating Disorder’s.
- Pregnancy: During Pregnancy a Women’s Weight Necessarily increases. Some Women Find this Weight Difficult to Lose After Delivery. This Weight Gain may contribute to the Development of Obesity in Women.
Complications of Obesity
If you are Obese, you are more likely to develop a number of Serious Health Problems, Including:
- Hypertention (High Blood Pressure)
- Diabetes – Type 2
- Hyperlipidemia (High Triglycerides and Low High – Density Lipoprotein i.e. HDL )
- Heart Disease
- Cancer Including Cancer of Breast ; Ovaries ; Uterus ; Cervix ; Endometrium ; Colon ;Rectum;
- Oesophagus ; Liver ; Gallbladder ; Pancreas ; Kinney; Prostate.
- Gall Stone
- Gyecological problems Such as Infertility ; P.C.OD ; Irregular Menses ; Early & Recurrent Abortion.
- In Males Erectile Dysfunction & Sexual Health issues.
- Sleep Apnea – is a Breathing Disorder in which Breathing Repeatedly Stops & Starts.
- Fatty Liver – is a Disease in which fat Deposit in Liver and Cause Inflammation of Liver.
- Osteo – arthritis
- Varicose Vein
- Psycological Problems Like Loss Of Confidence ; Social Isolation ; Depression ; Lower work
At Kanakaveda we have an integrated approach to manage Obesity. We are group of Doctors working together to give Best treatment for obesity and related diseases. Since last 12 yrs. Thousands of people got relief from overweight and related disorders without any side effect. We are treating this disease with the help of Homeopathic, Medicines only. We are not only cure the disease but also cure the patient as whole by a gentle way.
Our Medications are Better, Safer and Result oriented towards reducing over weight.
Our basic aim is to achieve a ‘Healthier Weight’.